What kind of draw is Elvis memorabilia?
- 600,000 people visit Graceland each year to view his belongings
- The desire to see Elvis memorabilia makes Graceland the 3rd most visited home in the U.S.
- 34% of all visitors are 34 years of age or younger
- 15,000 school kids visit every year
- 25% of all visitors each year are international travelers
- Elvis Presley has 6.5 million fans on Facebook – the Elvis brand is still very vibrant
- Elvis merchandise and music sold more than $55,000,000 between Oct. 2011 and Oct. 2012
Why will this museum draw people to your event?
- The Private Collection of the King on Tour houses a portion of one of the world’s largest private collections of Elvis memorabilia outside Graceland
- This phenomenal exhibit contains famous Elvis costumes, jewelry, motorcycles, army gear, movie memorabilia, and many personal belongings.
- Booking this mobile museum for your event represents a very unique opportunity to draw masses of Elvis fans to your event
- The museum is housed in a spectacular, 53 foot, customized $500,000 unit with hydraulic side pull-outs and an eye-popping graphic wrap that is sure to attract Elvis fans, the press and just about anybody else!
- The museum will attract Elvis fans that have never been able to visit Graceland, are repeat visitors to Graceland and would like to see something different or are the type of fans, and Elvis has legions of them, that just like to view anything connected with him.
At times portions of the collection have been on exhibit throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. It has been viewed at the Canadian National Exhibition and Paramount’s Canada’s Wonderland. It existed as a stationary museum for 18 years in Niagara Falls, Canada. However, this marks the first time that the collection has been available as a mobile museum to draw fans to your event!