REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SEA LION SPLASH SHOW
DESCRIPTION: The only traveling, self-contained Sea Lion show. Let your audiences view these wonderful creatures during the hours of your event while doing presentations throughout the day involving education and comedy. Come see what Sea Lions can do in their own habitat as well as on command.
NUMBER OF ROOMS: N/A
- 3; 25-30 minute showsSea Lions on display in their unique exhibit the entire time event is open
- Sea Lions on display in their unique exhibit the entire time event is open
- Unique natural settings including exhibit pool and viewing windows
- Education on Sea Lions
- Audience participation
- Comical routines featuring the natural ability of Sea Lions and their interaction with humans
- Demonstration of Sea Lions in their natural habitat and performing with their trainers
- Tricks: balancing balls, catching rings, gymnastic performances, hand stands, etc
- Show set, display facility and stage transported on a 40’ semi trailer (Trailer only opens up on the drivers side)
- All necessary sound and lights
- 2 trainers
- Crowd control fencing (used to prevent access to the Sea Lions)
- $1,000,000 public liability policy
- Cast to answer questions and provide constant care of the Sea Lions on display with educational information
Unit # 2
- 50 amp Electric hookup as well as water hookup for house trailer
- 220/240 volt single phase - 100 amp breaker within 150’ of site
- 24 hour hookup to a high volume garden hose for filling pool and drinking water or daily access to a water truck (location near a fire hydrant is preferable)
- Bleachers (optional)
- If Act is not bringing motorhome then 2 hotel rooms will be needed 2 days prior to event, during event and 1 day after. This will be determined 1 month prior to date.
- If additional insured parties are necessary, Purchaser agrees to pay $150.00 per additional insured name added to existing $1,000,000 insurance policy
60’x 50’ includes area for house trailer. Trailer is 13.6’ high. (Loction MUST be in an
area as quiet as possible to assure the best performance) Area of 60’ x 35’ is needed for indoor dates.
UP AND TEAR DOWN: 1 day set-up; 12 hours tear-down
MILEAGE TRAVELED: 700 miles (16 hours)
AND VIDEO AVAILABLE: Yes
COST : $17500-$21,000 per week, depending on routing and time of year.
ALL DATES BOOKED OUT OF THE UNITED STATES MUST BE INDIVIDUALLY PRICED DUE TO ROUTING, BORDER COSTS AND TAXES.