Wolves of the World, is the ONLY traveling wolf pack in the world.
The most unique show on the road today, the show presents the mystical enigmatic wolf-a whole pack in fact, performing right before your eyes. The Sandlofer family explains about the history of wolves. They recount the story of how these rescued wolves are raised in captivity and display the traits of the wolf packs, including the alpha male and female and how they interact. The show even features a hero wolf, who saved a young girl from drowning, showing the wolves to be intelligent empathetic animals. Sharon has trained the fiercely independent animals to perform before audiences, a feat rarely accomplished in a touring show. Audience members sometimes drive for hours to see the wolves perform live. This is a show unlike any other. At the conclusion of the show, audience members are invited into the wolves’ habitat where they actually have the chance to watch the wolves being fed. This is a show your guests will never forget.
SHOW LENGTH: (2-3) 20-30 minute shows per day
- Steel arena
- Housing for animals
- All necessary equipment and props
- Sounds & Lights (Fair will need to provide ambient lighting)
- All necessary health certificates
- All necessary Permits
- Water hook-up within 100 feet of show site
- Electricity: (2) 110 volt, 50 amp outlets, 24 hour power within 100 ft. of show site
- All necessary admission and parking passes
- 3 bags of shaving per day from 2 day prior to opening through the duration of the event and 2 days after.
- If on pavement 20 bags of shavings needed for arena
- Bleachers (optional)
- Show will have the exclusive right to sell souvenirs without any participation in the proceeds by buyer
AREA NEEDED: 65’ x 65’ level performance area includes parking for motor home. (Does not include space for bleachers)
SET-UP & TEAR-DOWN: 1 day to set-up & 1 day to tear-down
MILES PER DAY: 500 miles per day
PUBLICITY AND VIDEO AVAILABLE: Yes
REFERENCES AVAILABLE: Yes
COST: $12,000 per week. The shows price is based on a 1 week minimum in the eastern US. Western US. All dates need to be routed or travel costs apply.